Friday, January 28, 2011

ow. ow. ow. ow. ow.

That is the sound you make when both your legs are ridiculously sore.



At least it was for a good cause: the restaurant I work at has a "Greek Night" every two months or so, and for me, as its planner, that entails a lot of rushing and running and landing on an already bad knee. The Greek Night went well, but my knee hates me at the moment, and I supremely dislike it, for being such a curmudgeon.



I've been going strong on my hexies, and separating them into 30 piece bags (which, ironically, is about the same as a charm pack - haha, universe, haha) has actually helped me to baste more of them. It's easier to work on a small goal than a huge stack (although the stack is, admittedly, pretty to look at). And I bought a new, larger box for keeping my hexies-in-progress in - I've got a compartment for papers, a place for fabric squares, my pincushion (which arrived and is so amazingly cute), a place for thread and then places for miscellania. The only issue with it is that there's no latch to close it (and the compartments are really just paper dividers) but these are things that can be fixed!

My Wonderland has shipped! I'm ridiculously excited. I can't wait to get a hold of it! ... and promptly cut out a 2.5" piece of fabric as I do with every piece of fabric love I acquire. Of which I've acquired much more. But this is the last of it for awhile, I swear! :)

I'm off to take a delivery and then, luckily, join my boyfriend for Italian Food night! Who ever heard of eating pizza, spaghetti, hot wings (admittedly not Italian), and garlic bread all in one sitting? We did, apparently.

No comments:

Post a Comment