Monday, March 28, 2011

quilt without guilt

So I did it. After all the cutting and measuring and then setting aside because of other arrangements, I finally dug into my Innocent Crush strips and started on my String Quilt! So far, I'm l0ving it. So much simpler than I thought they'd be. First block went together so fast! I can't wait to work on another one or two tonight. (I've got to work on all the others, too...le sigh). But I'm super psyched! Anna Maria Horner is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Other things about today: - I got in my first little bits of Castle Peeps! I'm totally psyched. They are YUM-O. I bought extra so I could make a hexagon of each little peep! - Also got in some Innocent Crush/Maybe/Indigo for my "Nightcrawler" quilt and of the Modern Meadow grass prints I used for my boyfriend's quilt! - Finally bought labels for dressing bottles at work! - Wore heels for at least 8 hours before diving into a pair of comfy sneaks. - Tidied up my apartment so now I can quilt without guilt :) I'm even buying takeout so I don't have to use plates. I'm very efficient that way ... I also just love Taco Bell...

No comments:

Post a Comment