Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Catch-up!

It's been a busy week, as usual, punctuated by a messed up sleep schedule and rage at the centipedes that are currently usurping my house.


-Went and saw Thor. This is when I get my nerd on, but seriously, that movie is AWESOME! :) I'm buying it when it comes out for sure. And did you know that, in mythology, the eight-legged horse Sleipnir - which was considered the horse to end all horses, he was that good - was the son of a stallion and Loki? (As in, Loki turned into a mare and got knocked up?) Damn Norse Mythology, you scary!


- Finished my donation quilt! There'll be a later post about that :)





- Bought some more charm packs for my hexagon quilt! I haven't counted my hexies in a while, but I know their numbers are well over 2000. It'll end up being a queen size when I'm done with it, but at the moment I'm just trying to finished getting them all basted ... I ordered Jovial and Watercolor Garden by Benartex, and I'm in the market for some Sherbet Pips and some new charm packs coming out soon.



- Two more blocks for my Innocent Crush quilt! This one really makes me happy. And now that I've got one obligation out the way, I can work on it more! The picture above is six of the blocks I'd already finished :)


- Cleaned my apartment. Somewhat. I still have a LOT to do, but it's getting there!

I'm off to actually do some work I'm paid for. Later days!

No comments:

Post a Comment