Friday, May 20, 2011

but hey, I got my new shoes on

So far, it's been an awesome week. And today is even MORE awesome - because (drumroll) it's my birthday!

I'm officially 24! :)

So far, this week's highlights have been ....

- Watching Priest with my best friends and my brother ...

- FINALLY ordering Prince Charming and LouLouthi as presents to myself! :) I'm hoping they're here monday! As well as some sweet vintage sheets, lovely japanese prints, and a charm pack of Sherbet Pips!

- I GOT A KINDLE! My boss - who became my godfather, too - bought it for me, knowing that I am constantly complaining that there's no available bookshop on the island. Definitely the best!

- A sweet customer came in and gave me some lovely lotion, body spray, and body wash from Bath & Body works! And the scent was perfect, just right!

- Discovered words with friends and it is awesome :)

- Four more blocks for my "Innocent Crush" string quilt! Now up to twelve!


I've had a wonderful birthday so far (despite working) and I'm very excited about this coming week, too. Hopefully 1001 Peeps will be in stores soon - fingers crossed, it's been driving me nuts that it's not here yet! - and Far Far Away 3 won't be too far away in June. Much love to everyone who wished me a happy birthday - you definitely made it sweeter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment