Monday, May 23, 2011

d is for delivery, that's good enough for me!

I GOT MY FABRIC!

An fat quarter bundle of the entire line of "Loulouthi" and "Prince Charming". YUM! I'm so excited. I am really, truly in love with both of them - I love how bright and cheery LouLouthi is! It's gorgeous. And I love the colors in Prince Charming as well as the details in the prints!

Other things lately ...

- Still waiting on 1001 Peeps to be in stores! (Plz to have peeps? Kthnx!)
- Also waiting on Wrenly, Far Far Away 3 (in June - UGH) and Peacock Lane!
- Ordered "Modern Log Cabin Quilting"! I'm excited to see what patterns lie within its lovely, lovely pages. I'm very grateful for the influx in contemporary quilting books on the market lately. Planning on buying myself a copy of "Block Party Quilting" as well!
- Bought myself a copy of "Witches of Eastwick"! I couldn't find it in stores, not even at Fry's or Barnes and Noble! I've only seen this once, not even in its entirety, but I definitely want to watch it again :)
- Been doing a lot of of spring cleaning lately! I have two full boxes for Goodwill ready to go, much less craft miscellania, and my fabric stash is much more organized at this point. I got rid of a lot of pieces I was never going to use, and I cut some larger, more cumbersome pieces into fat quarters so I could save some of the print without having a yard or more of a print I was never (realistically) going to use.


And some plans ...

- Going to purchase some of the solid line fat quarters from "Just Wing It". Seriously some of my favorite accompanying prints ever.
- Download some more books on my Kindle! So far: "The Great God Pan" and "Beauty and the Beast". To come: "Who Goes There?" and perhaps some Jane Austen.
- Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" comes out tomorrow! Guess who's totally all over that? I'll give you a hint: it starts with "me" and rhymes with "me".
- More stash organizing and some ironing and folding of my new lovelies!
- Getting stuff ready for my trip in June! I'll need - hexies, Kindle, clothes, everything but the kitchen sink...
- Pirates of the Caribbean 4 with my little brother! (And Thor again if I can help it...)

I'm off to clean and tidy and be a productive member of society! Later days!

- Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment