Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fabric-y Goodness

It seems like everyone else in the world is going on a fabric diet, but I've definitely been doing the opposite ... and yesterday (also today), I've got in some real goodies!

I've been in love with Kei dots forever, but I haven't been able to get ahold of any (partially due to budget, and partially due to not knowing -where- to find them), but I finally bit the bullet and bought a few last week. I got honeycomb dots in blue, yellow, pink, orange, green-on-white, white-on-green, and cocoa. I also picked up Martiza's Queen Street dots in periwinkle, aqua, and pink - these look deceptively like Kei dots, and it's enough to make me happy!

I also got some purple linen dots, and a half yard of Kokka trefle's new "Snow White" in blue - this one is seriously cute, and I'm so glad I found it! Not to mention...and this one has me seriously excited ... a fat quarter of brown underwater sisters from Mendocino!

Oh yeah!

I was looking for all the underwater sisters, and for the life of me couldn't find this one by itself...but I snagged it the other day, and I am SO glad I did! Off to the hexie quilt and Heather Ross quilt it goes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment