Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh, the weather outside is frightful

Well, not actually. It's actually sunny if not a bit cold for us "Galveston" folks. If you've ever been to the Houston/Gulf coast area, you would know how humid it is! Galveston is no exception (it definitely feels worse), but being a native islander (or a BOI, as people have taken to calling those born-on-island) I'm more used to this than cool winter weather.

Mind you, for us "cold" is about thirty degrees or so. And we don't get snow but maybe once every ten years? And that "snow" is usually slush.

Yesterday was quite nice! I stayed around and sewed my hexagons...

Sorted my scraps into light, cool, and warm colors...

ate a whole package of chocolate covered pretzels...

watched Harry Potter all day...

...and got to see the seventh movie with the boyfriend. :)


It was a good, good day! Now if I can just have those packages I ordered come in NAO I think everything will be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment