Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year: Almost Here!

Hope everyone had a great holiday! I know I did; aside from being sick (much worse than last week), I feasted on great food and enjoyed great company! I even came away with some pretty cool loot (DVD's - the best boyfriend in the world got me PUPPY BOWL!, some lovely organizing aid from my brother, cast iron skillets and all sorts of goodies from my boyfriend's family).

And I got some major fabric love in the mail! All my charm packs came in, as well as the eight I ordered after that (Giddy, Fresh Flowers, Dilly Dally, 12 Days of Christmas, Max & Whiskers, Bird Song, Lily and Will, and Breakfast at Tiffany's). I also picked up some Metro Cafe and a lovely word print with Fairy Tale theme - I plan on using that for the back of my Far Far Away quilt!!!

I now have over 600 new pieces for my hexie quilt! Of course, that's after I baste them .

Which might take forever ... or it might take an all day, all four movies Resident Evil Marathon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment