Thursday, December 9, 2010

I love a productive Wednesday

Well, productive in some areas, not so productive in others...

For starters, I had to leave early because my older brother needed to go to the ER for an ear infection. Luckily, it was my half day, so it's not as bad as leaving for a whole day. In fact, I worked until nearly twelve before I had to go!


I started to on this little number- a gift for my best friend! The face is kind of wonky, but I'm going to work on it and fix it up a bit. The colors are a mixture of her favorites and his - he loves royal blue, and she loves emerald green...so there's definitely some of that thrown in!


I got started on my selvedge scarf! I'd said I'm about halfway through - I had some time yesterday to get to stitching. The only reason I stopped was because I ran out of thread on the bobbin and I HATE to rethread the bobbin and put it in there. It's my least favorite part.


Got some awesome fabric mail. Patty Young's FLORA AND FAUNA - I seriously love this line of fabric! She had me at the dandelions, and sealed the deal with moths.

I also decided what to do for my niece's Christmas present: one of futuregirl's Octopi stuffies and a boxful of stickers. Two of MY favorite things as a little girl, that's for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment