Friday, November 26, 2010

Home, Home from the Holidays

I'm glad to be back home. Back to my messy apartment, back to the fabric which arrived the day I left (d'oh!), back to work which I kind of maybe missed (a little). Although I'm going to miss mashed potatoes with celery, all kinds of sweets and the totally cool weather.

Having spent two days away from my machine, my intranets and my t.v., I attempted to baste some more of the (ridiculous amount) of hexagons I've got working.

I think I got about twenty done. In the entire two days I spent away. And I attempted to do none in the car, which I am kicking myself for (because now I'm at work and all I want to DO is baste me some hexagons!) Especially since I finally got my cute, cosmo trefle charm pack (of sorts) and can't wait to see what those adorable fabrics look like basted! My Santorini charm pack came in too - and I couldn't help but order some more goodies as well ... some beautiful prints I've been waiting to order for a long, long time. :)

Anywho, that's me checking in from the holidays. Now if I can just get done with this shift (and home to rest, I am SO RIDICULOUSLY TIRED), I think I'll be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment